To Do - Listings
The antique stores and artisans of Cotter,
Arkansas, are here to welcome you. You may find both vintage
and newly crafted products together in multi-shops situated
in historic buildings.
Discover Cotter’s shops filled with furniture,
jewelry, china, glass, lighting, art, collectibles, and general
lines of antiques.
Gift shops feature crafts by local artisans
in pottery, rugs, jewelry, painting, photography, and more.
There is something for everyone.
Nearby (10 to 30 minutes) are many other things
- Blanchard Springs Caverns - Mountain View
- Bull Shoals Caverns
- Bull Shoals Dam Tours
- Bull Shoals Tower
- Eagle Watching (Fall & Winter Especially)
- James A. Gaston Visitor Center
- Mountain Village 1890
- Norfork Fish Hatchery
- Ozark National Forest, Sylamore District - Mountain View
- The Zone (Amusement Complex)
- Big Creek Golf & Country Club
- Twin Lakes Golf Course
Movies & Theaters
- Branson Music Theaters
- Bull Shoals Theater of the Arts
- Carmike Village 5
- Sun Valley Cinema 6
- Twin Lakes Playhouse
- Beauty Salons & Day Spas
- Gift Shops